Sunday, January 22, 2012

A great learning experience

I have completed another class and I satisfied with the outcome….another A! This last class really challenged me and my professor was a breath of fresh air. She actually replied to our post with positive feedback and also gave us tips on the different concepts.  I learned a great deal about higher order of thinking and I was also able to use the concepts that I learned in the classroom with my students. I am becoming more and more excited about teaching every day.  Recently, I was told that I had a kind, calming spirit and that’s why students enjoy my class so much.  I am getting ready to attend my year 2 residency to write the concept paper, which is the beginning stage of writing my dissertation. I will let you all know how residency goes… 

No comments:

Post a Comment