Sunday, September 11, 2011

My final grade for the research class is a 95!  Yeah me!  I can definitely say that I earned that grade.  I am now in the second research class and it is just as much work.  I have a paper due tomorrow night and I haven’t even started yet.  I’m getting off to a great start……yeah right!  All I have to do is read two articles and answer a few questions but I am not feeling it right now.  I went back to work last week and I was very tired every night, I’m surprised I got my discussion questions done as fast as I did.  I’m going to try it again this week, only this time I want to complete my portion of the group assignment and my paper before the weekend.  Hopefully work won’t be as frustrating as it was at the beginning of last week.  Now that everything is pretty much organized, things should go smoothly.  I’m only working for one month and then I will be back at home, which will give me more time to concentrate on this class.  Keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment