Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One research class down......

Wow!  Can I say it again….Wow!  I set a goal for myself this week and I have actually obtained it.  The last week of my first research class started today and I have already completed all of the assignments.  Yeah me!  Now why can’t I do this throughout all 8 weeks of class?  That remains a mystery.  Now I can spend the rest of the week applying for jobs and focusing on my career as a writer.  I know one of my biggest issues in my writing is grammar errors!  For some odd reason grammar is my kryptonite!  Knowing this, I went to Borders (because they are closing and have major discounts) and bought some books on English and grammar that I hope will refresh my memory.  Now if anyone knows of any FREE English/grammar classes I can take, please let me know.  Once I receive my grade for this class, I will post again.  I’m hoping I can maintain my A average, right now I am at a 93…Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment