Thursday, February 24, 2011

Staying on Track

I am already on the right track, even though class does not start until next Tuesday I have already downloaded my e-books and saved them to my USB drive. I'm trying to stay ahead of the game. The first two weeks of class are reading weeks so I decided if I get my reading done early I won't have so much do during those two weeks and I can focus on assignments for the other weeks. I hope I can keep up up with this trend, but with  work and home life it is hard sometimes to stay on track. I think I am only teaching one class next month so this should make my load a little lighter. Nonetheless I will keep you all abreast of what goes on throughout my doctoral journey. If anyone has any suggestions for me please feel free to leave a comment and I will make sure I respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment