Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So much to do...So little time!

Well this week is just flying by... Well reading is going slow for me but that is always the case on the first couple of days of class. I enjoy reading other student's bios because I like to see the range of experience in the class and I look forward to learning from others experiences. We are coming to the end of the term at work, so I'm having to create my test and grade all of the assignments that the students are turning in. It is funny how I tell my students not to wait till last minute to do things, but I'm always waiting till the last minute to complete my assignment. That is one of the flaws that I tell myself each semester and I'm going to work on. I have been doing better but I can still use some improvement. I am definitely going to use this dragon software when I'm writing my papers. I can dictate instead of type and I can move around the house completing my chores while I'm completing my homework. I actually bought the software for my laptop but I'm having trouble loading it, so I will spend sometime this weekend trying to figure out how to get the software loaded on my laptop. For now I will use software on my iPod. Well it's officially 11 o'clock and time for me to go to bed. I hope you all have a good night....bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment