Sunday, August 21, 2011

Assessments


I have known for the last seven weeks that I have eight computer assessments to complete for this research class.  I was deliberately avoiding them because we had to take a pretest at the beginning of the course and it was awful!  My highest grade was a 46.  Now waiting until the last week of class to complete the assessments could be considered a bad idea, especially since I didn’t know the format.  Well today I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the first assessment.  I had to read some information and then answer questions regarding that information.  I took a huge sigh of relief.  I have completed three of them and I have five more to go.  I probably could have finished them today but laziness, thunder and lighting slipped in and I was “forced” to shut the computer down.  I definitely have plans to complete my paper and the assessments tomorrow.  Oh so far my grade is 100 on the three assessments, I have to have a grade of 80 to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment