Thursday, August 11, 2011

Research Class

To say that I have been a little stressed is an understatement.  I was laid off on July 6, 2011 and I started this research class on the same week. This class is no joke!  This is the first class that I have actually had to sit down and concentrate on what I was doing. Guess what?...There is also an assessment that we have to take at the end of the course and pass with at least an 80. Now on the practice test, my highest grade was a 46!  There are 2 ½ more weeks left in the class and I have yet to start the other assessments. I can say getting laid off at this time in my journey actually worked out because I need every minute I can spare to complete this class. My grade in the class so far is an A but if I do not pass these assessments, I will not pass the class. I need prayer and study time!

No comments:

Post a Comment